This products is a multi-purpose grooming spray, which can be used for:
- Repelling grass stains, mud and soiling;
- Aid with quarter marking;
- When applied to shoulders, chest and mane it can help prevent rug rubs.
The bottle is fitted with a 360° spray nozzle, which:
- Produces minimal sound, making application easier;
- Uses up all of product within the bottle;
- Has a continuous spray, meaning less pumping action is needed;
- Is able to get to hard to reach places, as the 360° nozzle is capable of spraying upside down;
- The spray nozzle evenly distributes product as it delivers a wider spray pattern.
RRP £11.99 for 600ml
Thoughts on Product
Primarily I purchased this product, to try and help stop one of Blossom’s rugs from rubbing her mane out. I was applying to the affected area once a day, as well as applying to the inside of the rug.
I am now currently using it as a grooming spray – where I have been spraying it onto a goat hair body brush and brushing it over Blossom’s body. This has really helped removing any excess loose hair/dirt that has been left after brushing her.
* * * *
I found this product worked well as a grooming spray, which has a nice scent. I was able to get Blossom’s coat really clean and shiny.
I found when I was using it for rug rubs that it worked okay, it did prevent her mane from coming out, but she was still slightly sore from the rubs. I think that a lycra hood/neck cover would be more effective.
I would recommend this product to other horse owners!